OMG I just realized that Nyah is going to be 1 next month and that means she officially becomes a toddler! She still has no teeth, isn't walking, hasn't hit 20lbs yet - OMG I dont think I am ready to lose my baby!!!!! What if she turns around one day and says excuse me mommy you're embarrasing me!!!??? (If I'm lucky and she's that polite)
AHHHH - Do they have to grow up so fast? I can still remember her birth (someone lied to me and said I would forget the whole thing as soon as she was born) like it was yesterday! The first time she was looking for milk and started sucking on my chin, her first bath, her first smile and all her funny faces!
I'm going to be a wreck at her first day of school, graduation, wedding - OMG I want to go wake her up and just snuggle her for as long as she will let me!!! (which I know won't be long because she'll want to go back to sleep or start playing)
OK I'm fine now - I just need to sleep and worry about her growing up too fast tomorrow.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment