Nyah can now do the sign for milk! Although she uses both hands - I guess it means she really wants it! This one will definitely come in handy!
Her 'more' sign however is starting to cause some frustration. She uses it to tell me to keep singing to her (she's a gluten for punishment) but she wants to hear a specific song (always different) and she keeps doing 'more' till I sing the right song. Well I must have sung her 100 songs over the past months so it takes a while to figure out which one she is wanting 'more' of and I can't always remember all the songs I sang at the last meal or the day before that she might be waiting for.
Words need to come soon or my little monkey is going to have to learn to sign the songs she wants!
Monday, February 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment