This morning when I was nursing Nyah after her second consecutive full (12 hours) night of sleep she looked at me and pointed to her mouth. So I asked her if she was hungry. She gave me this look as if she was saying "does this look like my sign for hungry?" So I tried to get her to finish nursing but she looked up again and pointed to her mouth and then started biting her finger. So I asked her if there was something in her mouth. I put my finger in to see if there was a hair or something and lo and behold her first tooth has broken skin!
You can't really see it yet, it's just a white dot but you can definitely feel it and hear it against her spoon.
She is so curious about it - she keeps touching it and rubbing her tongue over it. So funny
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment