Friday, February 16, 2007

Communication is key!

Nyah has developed her mother's knack for talking. Not that she is saying that many words but she definitely manages to get her point across! This little monkey has all of us crawling on the floor, carrying her around to look at things and hanging on her every whim!

Pointing, screaming, signing, and some talking get her whatever her little heart desires! From her beloved Cheerios to a museum tour of the pictures and knick knacks around the house, mum mum to an out of reach toy, she manages to 'ask' us for pretty much anything she wants. And if you don't give her what she asks for or give her the wrong thing... you'll know it! OUr little princess is very headstrong (wonder who she takes after) and I think I mentioned the attitude in an earlier entry.

Oh and that 'MORE' sign I was so excited about before? Well now she signs more all the time! 'more' singing, 'more' mum mum, 'more' milk, 'more' Cheerios (of course) and really anything else she wants again or more of! I'm still trying to fgure out what the 'more' while I am changing her diaper means...

Boy are we in trouble when the real words start pouring out!

PS. still no teeth

No comments: