We've been trying to get her to go for a while - potty seat in both bathrooms, asking her to go every hour, begging her to go when we could see it coming. All to no avail. She fights every suggestion by running away and hiding in a corner or closet to do her business. The one time we thought going diaper-free till bedtime would be a good idea she peed on the floor - twice! I was convinced I'd be sending her to University in diapers!
Today however, it was a huge deal at home when Nyah peed and pooped in the potty! There were stickers, smarties, french fries, ice cream and LOTS of excited screams and hugs! We called the grandparents and gave them the good news and Nyah kept saying how everyone was sooo proud of her!
I'd like to say potty training success but lets wait till it happens more than once!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment