Today we found out I was pregnant with #2 - you will read this post a couple of months late as I will not post till I have passed the 3 month mark.
I asked Nyah if she knew what was in my belly, she lifted my shirt and said pants - then she lowered my pants band and said belly button. So I asked we what was under my belly button and she said something about a book. So I got her attention back and told her there was a baby in mommy's belly - and she was not the least bit phased.
A little while later I told her to tell Daddy what was in mommy's belly and she said 'a baby' but her full interest and attention was somewhere else. Maybe as I get bigger and she comes to my sonogram appt. she will notice and ask questions and really understand what this all means. For now she says the baby in mommy's belly is named Mr. Sharmin.
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment