Well it didn't happen before her first birthday but 2 days away from her 13 month mark off she goes!!!
Nyah was watching Papa walking in the corridor and kept saying "Wah Wah" (walk walk) so I put her down and held her finger to walk. After a few seconds I let go to see if she would do it alone but she fell. We tried the same thing about three times and on the third try she just walked!
Only 3 steps to begin with but she did it alone!!! Then of course we insisted that she repeat the new skill over and over and after many repeat performances we remembered the video camera!!! So we demanded yet a few more encore performances which she gladly obliged and that is what I will share with you here! Enjoy!
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww she looks so cute waddling around like that! i can't believe she can walk now! it's so exciting!!!!
Post a Comment