
This year I took Nyah to Toronto to celebrate Eid with her Nani and Nana. I wanted her to experience the type of Eid I grew up with - chaos and all! My parent's house is always full of people and food so you can imagine how much fun and excitement goes on there! Plus we went for brunch with all the cousins at Arif Uncle's house and that was so much fun - a first for us both!

This trip was as much fun for me as it was for Nyah! Maybe even more fun for me since it was my first Eid Ul Fitr back in Toronto since my wedding but seeing Nyah's face when she saw all our relatives and all her presents was priceless! With Eid's like this who needs Christmas!

She of course posed obediently for the camera so we could get some lovely pictures of her in her new Eid clothes (Thanks Aunty Sabin) She finally got to wear all her bling courtesy of Nani and Nana! It was an amazing weekend of fun and food and family! I hope I can make every Eid this special for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment