Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Mommy's Too Short!
Tonight when I was bringing Nyah to her room to begin her bedtime routine, she was singing the itsy bitsy spider. By the time the sun came out we saw a spider (not so itsy bitsy) on the floor near. So I being the cruel arachnaphob that I am, attempted to kill the spider by stepping on it. Well I missed and it ran under the closet door.
Nyah was in my arms for the whole thing and as usual I tell her what I am doing while I am doing it so she knew what happened. So as I was undressing her she said to me "Mommy can't reach spider" and I said "nope mommy couldn't reach the spider it ran away" Then she added (as if to remind me) "Mommy's too short!"
I was speechless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment