Nyah's new tactic to not go to sleep and keep me in the room longer is "more kisses mommy". Usually she get's her goodnight kiss then I leave the room. But who can say no to "more kisses please mommy". So I go back in and she gets a half a dozen more kisses (after half a dozen more requests) before I finally say last one and have to leave her. She cries a bit - 3 seconds - then she either talks to herself or her 'friends' (stuffed animals - usually the Sesame Street gang) and falls asleep.
I have to be honest, I love it and the extra kisses are as much for me as they are for her! But if she is already manipulating me at such an early age - I have a lot to look forward to!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment