Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New Discovery

This evening when I was getting ready to give Nyah a bath, I put her in the empty tub while I got her towel and clean diaper. There were a few droplets of water in the tub and the feel of the water made her go pee.

Well she was very surprised at the liquid coming out of her and she looked down wondering where it came from. Then she looked at me and said "water" and I told her that she went pee. She looked at me again and said "pee bum". It was the cutest and funniest thing! She was so curious about what she had just done. She started to splash in it and I quickly washed it away with the shower.

Maybe now that she knows what pee is she'll understand when I ask her if she has pee in her diaper.

No comments: